Instructor: Nathan Young
Nathan has many years of experience coaching junior athletes in both golf and curling. He competed at the 2018 Future Links Atlantic Golf Championships and the 2018 Canadian Junior Boys Golf Championship and was a member of the Golf NL High Performance Team.
In addition to his passion for golf, Nathan is an avid curler and won a Gold Medal in Mixed Doubles Curling at the 2020 Youth Olympic Games in Lausanne, Switzerland!
- Offered weekly starting June 28
- Mon-Friday 9am to 4pm (no camp on Canada Day)
- Girls Only groups available the weeks of July 5 and August 2
- $325 + hst (reduced for Canada Day)
- Spaces are limited. Click here to purchase.