- $30.00 +HST
- To be paid through Clovelly’s online store.
- Weekly on Thursday – no blocked times – golf at any time.
- Starting July 16th, and running for ten weeks.
- Posted rate – paid at starter hut at check in.
- $45/week for 10 weeks.
- Closest to the Hole - on both pars 3’s – a $15 gift card awarded for each winner.
- Random Draw – a $15 gift card awarded.
- Prizes will be drawn on Friday and the list of winners emailed.
Paying Skins, 50/50 and Hole-in-One Pot fees
- In the e-transfer, describe purpose of amount. ie. $10 e-transfer, in note say: “$5 for Skins and $5 for 50/50 tickets”.
- Cost: $5
- If playing Skins, you must play your round with another league member in your playing group.
- The winner(s) of Skins money will receive their winnings via e-transfer.
- Cost: 3 tickets for $5 (but buy as many as you like).
- 50% of the money will go to the person who has their ticket drawn.
- Prizes will be purchased from the other 50%. The prize winners will be drawn from the 50/50 tickets.
- Tickets will not be handed out. Participants will be emailed the league distribution list before drawing prizes and a random number generator will be used to select winners.
- One time $5 ante until someone hits a hole-in-one.
- Then everyone antes up again.
- If two (or more) golfers hit a hole-in-one on the same day the pot will be split evenly.
- If pot is not won during league play, it will be awarded via random draw during the closing tournament or at last week of men’s league play.
To be eligible for random draws and skins, scoring must be kept on the Clovelly app. A tournament will be created for each week containing all men’s league members. Skins will be determined from the scores kept on the Clovelly app.
- Format for tournament will be 4-man best ball.
- The teams will be established by blind draw.
- Skins and 50/50 will be available.
- If Hole-in-One pot not won, two winners will be picked from the list of golfers who participated and the hole-in-One pot split between them.
- Awarding of Skins, 50/50 and prizes.